Additional Forms & Permits

Demolition Permit
Notice to Permit Holders
PODS Permit


Administrative Permits

Administrative Permit (Application A) – Special Event, Small/Seasonal Business, Use/Roadside, Vendors/Roadside, Produce, Stands/Parade/Road Race, Temporary Special Events Permit

Administrative Permit (Application B) – All others found in Chapter 2, Article D Administrative



Film, TV, and Movie Permits (click links below)


Food Truck Permit

Food Truck Administrative Permit Application



Sign Permits

Sign Permit Application



Residential Infill

Public Participation
Infill Compatibility Survey Form – Design Summary